- The SCANTEAMsystem RS-232 serial ®
2010 is an economical solution for a wide range of
keyboard wedge and interface requirements. It is designed
to meet the functionality of other "entry
level"products, but will provide the additional
value of a fully programmable editor/formatter, with bar
code and magnetic stripe decoding. As an added benefit,
the scanner input port can accept serial RS-232 data from
an external peripheral device.
- The ST2010 product utilizes FLASH
memory for all program and parameter storage. FLASH
memory may be reprogrammed in the field by end users or
- The FLASH memory in the ST2010 may be
programmed using a bar code menu, or the PC
utility,Quick*Load. Full ST2010 memory downloading is
available using an ST2010 to ST2010 memoryprocess, or
through the cloning Quick*Load utility.
- The applications for the ST2010 vary
from the retail POS environment to the factory floor to
thelow When a office. cost, high quality wedge/decoder is
required, the ST2010 offers the highestclass.product in
its of any value
- Bar Code Input Port
- Supports wand, CCD and laser input
devices to enable error free data entry through the use
of bar codes.
- Magnetic Stripe Card
- Supports all single, dual and triple
track magnetic stripe input devices and protocols,
including theAAMVA new format for drivers licenses.
Increases speed of data entry and creates error free
inputdata. of encoded
- Welch Allyn Bar Code
- Industry leading Welch Allyn bar code
decoding is unsurpassed for speed and accuracy of
dataSupports and input. autodiscriminates twelve industry
standard bar codes for customer ease ofconvenience. use
- Keyboard Wedge/RS-232D
- Easily configured for keyboard wedge
or RS-232D output. Increases the system throughput andfor
the of use ease customer.
- For most keyboard wedge applications,
existing customer software can be run without system
- Output can be customized to fit any
- Flash Eprom /Cloning
- Allows easy software upgrades without
the inconvenience of changing conventional PROMS.
Protects and extends the customer's investment.
- Data Formatting Capability
- Powerful data editing and formatting
capabilities reduce the need to modify customer software.
- Scanner Port Can Be Used as
- Allows the customer to invest in only
one device, regardless of whether bar code or serial data
from an RS-232 device is input. Simply plug either the
bar code or RS-232 input device into the ST2010 scanner
©1997 - 2002 Data Identification Systems All Rights
modified: March 21, 2006