Model MSH-115/119 Bar Code Scanning Wand *
- Reads laminated bar codes (MSH-115)
- Rugged, durable case
- Double spiraled, high-flex cable
- Spring loaded, ruby ball tip
- Optical filter for extreme sunlight
- High depth-of-field (MSH-115)
* No accessories required. Alternate connectors and pin-outs available.
Note: MSH-115 Series must be used for laminated bar codes.
Shock - No damage after 5 foot drop from any position onto concrete surface. Cable Withstands over 2 million 90° angle bends at 1 pound tension.
MSH-220/230/240 Series "Smart" Wands RS232 or Keyboard Wedge
Connects directly to host system without need for a separate decoder box; internal built-in decoder and interface
- Streamlined design
- Auto-discriminates among major bar code symbologies
- Operates in extreme temperatures
- Entirely replaceable ruby ball tip and cable
The "Wonder" Wand Series MSW-310 *
- Performs like higher priced wands
- Low 5 mA current drain
- Interfaces to most portable terminals
- Durable stainless steel case
- Replaceable ruby ball tip
* Requires external decoder box